Hassle Free Return Or Exchange

Get the details

Free Shipping

On orders over $59

GuestbookWhat Do Real Customers Think?

Hello, what other metal(s) are part of your silver kitchen utensils? I noticed that you put a special kind of 830 silver, which is 83% silver. So I would like to know what the other 17% is made up of. Thanks.

Hamid S. Ontario, Canada

Dear Hamid,
North European silver tableware has a millesimal fineness of 830. This alloy contains 83% pure silver and 17% copper and coated with hypoallergenic 999 silver.

— The Golden Flamingo Client Experience Team


Good afternoon,
I am writing to let you know that we have received the body cross that we ordered for our baby. It is very beautiful!
Also, thank you very much for the nice gift box and the gift card. We would like to buy two more crosses for ourselves from your shop, but we are not sure which ones we want. I am attaching 3 screenshots to this email of the crosses that we liked. Is it possible for you to send us some realtime pictures of these crosses so that we can decide? A picture in a palm of your hand would be the best, if it is possible. Thank you so much again for the fast shipping and the gift card.

Nina C. Lexington Park, MD

Hi Nina,
We are truly happy that you like our products.
We not hesitate to tell you that our line of Christian Orthodox crosses is remarkable and astonishingly beautiful. Please let our sales associate Oksana contact you by phone and consult you with the crosses you picked for ourselves. Please provide us with phone number which seems suitable for you to talk to Oksana. Thank you,

— The Golden Flamingo Client Experience Team

Hu, would you be able to make a customized necklace (yin yang) with cubic zirconia? I would attach the picture but I don’t have the option here. Also, would like to know the price.

Natalie D. , FL

Hello Natalie
If we understand you correctly you'd like to customized one of our standard necklace. Unfortunately right now we cannot implement this feature. But we can suggest to you a wide selection of many other necklaces. Just use search request "necklace" on our website. Thank you.

— The Golden Flamingo Client Experience Team

Hey Golden Flamingo!
Have you had a chance to review my previous message regarding diamond leverback earrings?

Jonel K. Dwight, Ontario

Hello Jonel,
Thank you for your interest to our jewelry line.
Yes, we received your request regarding white gold diamond earrings.
Unfortunately, we do not carry this particular item in our inventory here, in Canada. This item is available in Brooklyn, NY USA location at this time.
Please note that the jewelry items you see on our website are priced in US dollar currency.
We can arrange the purchase and international shipping to your destination in accordance with our Sales Policy and Regulations for international shipments (please refer to one published on our website). If you are agree with terms and conditions of sales for international consumers, please let us know by emailing us. As soon as we receive your acceptance of conditions of sale, our representative will call you to proceed with payment and shipping arrangements. Looking forward hearing from you.

— The Golden Flamingo Client Experience Team


Great, thank you so much! Great service!

Ruslan N. Cleveland, Ohio

Hello Ruslan,
Coupon WELCOME5 has been applied to your purchase and your order is already on the way.
Thank you again for purchasing with us.

— The Golden Flamingo Client Experience Team

Do you have any Cuban chains custom but I want them dipped in gold 14 karat?

Katty IL

Hello Katty,
Unfortunately, we did not understand your question.

— The Golden Flamingo Client Experience Team


I found your detail on Facebook and I have looked at your e-store and realize your e-store is great designed with great jewelry.

Sonu G. Texas

Thank you. For any further details don't hesitate to contact.

— The Golden Flamingo Client Experience Team


Thank you so much!!! I got the order, everything is great, it's just usps working so slow , it's just frustrating.
Thank you for your help!!!

Olesya Vancouver, WA

Just wanted to say thank you for your purchase. We’re so lucky to have customers like you!

— The Golden Flamingo Client Experience Team